Shire of Harvey Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan
2017 to 2019
The Shire of Harvey is committed to providing a safe, welcoming and enjoyable environment for residents and visitors alike. We have recently updated our Community Safety and Crime Prevention Crime Plan to address key community safety and crime issues over the next three years.
The Shire of Harvey Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan is a strategic guide to address crime.
Outcomes and Actions have been developed for each of six identified key Priority areas:
- Identify and Target Priority Offences
- Promote Safer Communities
- Support Families, Children and Young People
- Address Alcohol and other Drugs
- Promote Safe Physical Environments
- Promote Road Safety
For each strategic objective the following is provided:
- How the Shire will achieve the strategic objective through its desired outcomes;
- Actions to achieve each desired outcome; and
- Key partners identified to assist with each action.
The plan also provides details of how the Shire will measure success in achieving the objectives, and who else has influence over the Shire’s ability to achieve these objectives.
To read the plan please click on following link:
The Shire of Harvey Community Safety and Crime Prevention Plan is also available at the following Locations: