The Shire of Harvey and the Department of Sport and Recreation are working in partnership to assist eligible families to receive up to $200 annually for each of their children aged between 5 – 18 years. This funding helps to subsidise fees to allow children to join a sport and recreation club. Eligible children must live in the Shire of Harvey and hold a Health Care or Pension Concession Card (exceptions apply to those referred by a financial assessor).
How to apply:
- Complete and application form and submit it to one of the Shire of Harvey offices to be approved. You can download an application from the Shire of Harvey site or apply directly through the Department of Sport and Recreation website click on link: http://www.dsr.wa.gov.au/funding/individuals/kidsport
- You will need a valid Health Care or Pensioner Concession card with the name and number of the child being applied for at an address in the Shire of Harvey. You will need to supply the exact name of the club the child is registering with and the fee the club has told you it will cost.
- The Shire will assess the application and if approved you will be sent an email with a unique code.
- Provide the unique code to your club
- The club will invoice the Shire
If you are part of a club that is based in the Shire of Harvey or have residents from the Shire attending your club please register today!