TENDER FOR SUPPLY OF GOODS AND SERVICES
Tenders are invited for the supply of goods and services to the Shire of Harvey as follows:
- T052017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GRAVEL BASE COURSE ROAD MATERIAL
- T062017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF LIMESTONE SUB BASE ROAD MATERIAL
- T072017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF HOT BITUMEN
- T082017 – SUPPLY OF PRE-MIXED AND HOT MIXED ASPHALT AND SUPPLY AND LAYING OF HOT MIXED ASPHALT
- T092017 – PRUNING OF TREES AND REMOVAL AND PRUNING OF TREES VARIOUS LOCATIONS
Details of the tender and specifications of requirements are available by contacting Natalie Fimmano at the Shire of Harvey on (08) 9729 0360 during normal office hours.
Tenders shall be submitted to the Chief Executive Officer, either by mail to PO Box 500, Harvey WA 6220 or in person at Shire of Harvey Administration Office at 102 Uduc Road, Harvey and close at 3.00pm on Monday, 21st August 2017.
Tenders are to be submitted in a sealed, envelope clearly marked with the relevant Tender number and Tender title – e.g. “TENDER T052017 – SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF GRAVEL BASE COURSE ROAD MATERIAL”.
Late Tenders will not be considered. Electronic Mail and Facsimile Tenders will not be accepted. The lowest price, or any tender, will not necessarily be accepted.
Personal canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify.