Community Budget Submissions
Grant applications for Community Budget Submissions are currently closed and will open again in 2022.
Who can apply?
Grants are available to not-for-profit community organisations and groups in the Shire of Harvey.
To be eligible for funding, groups must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act or be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Demonstrated need for the project or activity
- Long term benefit to the community
- Number of groups and individuals who will benefit
- Commitment from the applicant for the provision of a financial and/or in-kind contribution
- Provide long term sustainable outcomes where applicable.
Funding will not be available for:
- Projects that have already started
- Projects that cannot demonstrate support from the landowner
- Projects restricted to private or exclusive participation
- Projects of a commercial nature
- Applications for personal financial gain