Grant applications for Community Budget Submissions 2020-2021 are now open until Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 3pm.
Who can apply?
Grants are available to not-for-profit community organisations and groups in the Shire of Harvey.
To be eligible for funding, groups must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act or be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Demonstrated need for the project or activity
- Long term benefit to the community
- Number of groups and individuals who will benefit
- Commitment from the applicant for the provision of a financial and/or in-kind contribution
- Provide long term sustainable outcomes where applicable.
Funding will not be available for:
- Projects that have already started
- Projects that cannot demonstrate support from the landowner
- Projects restricted to private or exclusive participation
- Projects of a commercial nature
- Applications for personal financial gain
How to apply
Download the Grant Guidelines.
Download and complete the Application Pack.
All applicants must discuss their project with the Director of Community and Lifestyle prior to lodging an application. To arrange a time please contact Community Development Officer Cassie Curulli 9729 0356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit application in person, via email or post.
Administration Office, 102 Uduc Road, Harvey
Administration Office, 7 Mulgara Street, Australind
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 500, Harvey WA 6220