Customer Service and Marketing Supervisor - Leschenault Leisure Centre
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic person to join the team at the Shire of Harvey - Leschenault Leisure Centre in Australind.
This full-time position of Customer Service and Marketing Supervisor will ensure that all financial reporting and administration requirements are met whilst leading a departmental team that includes, customer service, marketing and promotion.
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Strong customer service, communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a finance, administration or customer service role.
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills and experience.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Highly developed cash handling and point of sale reconciliation processes.
- Demonstrated experience in developing successful marketing and communications strategies.
- Demonstrated computer literacy with experience in website administration, database management and use of social media platforms.
View Position Description.
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Local Government Officers’ (WA) Award 2021 with a salary payable for this position of Level 3 ($57,558) to Level 4 ($65,436) per annum, depending on qualifications and experience and benefits such as:
- Superannuation of 9.5 per cent occupational superannuation from date of commencement, with an opportunity that the Shire will match an employee’s voluntary contribution to their nominated plan provided that employee contributes an amount of at least 5 per cent and/or 6 per cent of their own salary.
- Professional memberships up to the value of $200.
- Full-time Monday to Sunday, located at the Leschenault Leisure Centre and Shire Administration Buildings.
- Four weeks paid annual leave, including a 17.5 per cent leave loading.
- Free membership to the Leschenault Leisure Centre, the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre and the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to apply online.
Please submit an on-line application using the ‘Apply Now’ link below. As part of your online application form you will be prompted to complete relevant personal information and respond to application questions.
Applicants should address the Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description. These criteria are used to determine which applicant is best able to perform the duties of the position.
Supporting documents should be saved in PDF or Word (.doc) format (Applications in other formats that cannot be opened will not be assessed)
Specific queries related to the position should be referred to the Administration and Finance Coordinator, Angie Stonard on (08) 9797 4000.
Applications close at 4pm on Monday, 24 May 2021.
The Shire of Harvey is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.