Information Management Support Officer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the position of Information Management Support Officer on a two-year contract.
The position will also provide effective training and assistance in regard to Information Management systems and obligations to Officers of the Shire of Harvey and to work as part of the Information Management team.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Qualifications and / or previous experience in delivering training and assistance to users of Information Management systems, including but not exclusive to Record Keeping systems.
- Experience in Electronic document and records management systems (EDRMS).
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills and ability to follow procedures and policies as they apply to the position.
- Support a culture of quality customer service and respond professionally to problems with appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work as an effective team member and solve problems and conflict with others.
- Developed computer literacy and keyboard skills.
View Position Description.
Benefits and Conditions
Applications are invited to fill the full time position of Information Management Support Officer on a fixed term of two years. Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Local Government Officers’ Award 2021 with a salary payable for this position of Level 4 ($64,666) to Level 5 ($73,729) per annum, depending on qualifications and experience and benefits such as:
- Superannuation of 10.5 per cent occupational superannuation from date of commencement, with an opportunity that the Shire will match an employee’s voluntary contribution to their nominated plan provided that employee contributes an amount of at least 5 per cent or 6 per cent of their own salary.
- Full-time position, one day off is available after every 19 working days, rostered days off cannot be accumulated or part-time position with the opportunity for flexible working hours and arrangements. This position is located at the Harvey Administration Office.
- Four weeks paid annual leave, including a 17.5 per cent leave loading.
- Free membership to the Leschenault Leisure Centre, the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre and the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool.
- Prior to appointment, the Officer will be required to undertake a medical examination with a Doctor of choice at Shire’s cost. The appointment to the position is not confirmed until a medical is completed including Shire’s standard questionnaire and accepted in accordance with Shire Policy.
- A Police Clearance will be required to be provided to the Shire prior to confirmation of appointment not more than three months old, at the Shire’s cost.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to apply online.
Please submit an online application using the Apply Now link below. As part of your online application form you will be prompted to complete relevant personal information and respond to application questions.
Applicants should address the Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description. These criteria are used to determine which applicant is best able to perform the duties of the position.
Supporting documents should be saved in PDF or Word (.doc) format (applications in other formats that cannot be opened will not be assessed)
Specific queries related to the position should be referred to the Manager Information Services, Adam Ewing on (08) 9729 0359.
Applications will remain open until the position has been filled. Please apply as soon as possible as the vacancy may close without notice.
The Shire of Harvey has an ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive local government in regional WA.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Shire encourages people of all ages, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all sexual orientations and gender identity, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.