Proposed New Concrete Footpath Construction – Old Coast Road, Australind
The Shire has allocated funding in the current financial year to replace the existing concrete path in Old Coast Road between Upton Place and Travers Drive. The Shire’s contractor will be starting the path works on Tuesday, 15 September and the construction includes removal of the existing path, compaction of subgrade pavement and installation of a 2.2m wide concrete footpath.
Uduc Road and Hinge Road upgrade works
Uduc Road and Hinge Road upgrade works in Harvey start on Monday, 14 September.
The following works are being undertaken with traffic management in place for the duration of the works.
- Augmentation and amendment to drainage infrastructure (concrete pit and pipe).
- Backfill verges and pavements as per specification.
- Primerseal road areas.
- Remove kerbing and dispose.
- Box-out, base course widening and primerseal on Larsen Court cul de sac.
- Lay kerbing and path sections.
- Backfill to kerbs.
- Replace all linemarking.
Kingston Drive roadworks
One lane on Kingston Drive will be closed between 9am and 2.30pm on Wednesday, 16 September and Thursday, 17 September for roadworks.
Please observe traffic management signage and drive carefully through the roadworks.
If you have any questions please call the Shire on 9729 0300.