The Shire of Harvey’s Advisory Groups aim to improve community engagement and inform the Shire of the needs and aspirations in the community.
Each Advisory Group has Council Representatives and Community Representatives.
Advisory Group meetings are open to the public. For further information, please contact the Community Development team on 9729 0300 or email.Role of the Group
To advise the Shire of Harvey on all strategic and policy matters relating to the heritage of the district.Objectives of the Group
- To advise the Shire of Harvey on all strategic and policy matters relating to the heritage of the district.
- To advise the Shire of Harvey about strategies and actions to promote and celebrate cultural heritage awareness.
- To advise the Shire of Harvey about the annual review of the Shire’s Municipal Inventory (MI).
- To identify places of cultural heritage significance that may be added to the MI.
- To identify places on the MI for inclusion on the adopted Heritage List under Part 3 – Heritage Protection of Schedule 2 Deemed Provisions of District Planning Scheme No. 1.
View current minutes.
Heritage Advisory Group Terms of Reference.