The Customer Service Team is committed to being an inclusive, enterprising and engaging organisation that is your first point of contact with the Shire.
Our team of officers can assist you with requests and issues relating to all Shire activities, including (but not limited to):
- Building and Planning
We promise to provide excellent customer service that meets your needs, is of real value and is of the highest possible standard. We will achieve this through dedication, innovation and continuous improvement by:
- Inviting and evaluating feedback to continually improve services to our community.
- Providing our customers with new and relevant changes to policies, procedures, environment and community interests through a variety of communication options.
- Provide honest, efficient and reliable service in a timely and professional manner.
- Actively works together and respects each other.
- Acts with honesty, integrity and fairness.
- Is open-minded, approachable, tolerant and responsive.
Customer Service Charter
The Customer Service Charter sets out our commitment to you as our customer and the standards of service we aim to deliver.
It also provides staff with clear standards to strive for in service excellence and to achieve the Shire’s Vision and Values identified in the Shire’s Strategic Community Plan 2021-2031.
We care about our customers and endeavour to meet your needs and expectations through exceptional service delivery.
You can contact us to make an enquiry, lodge a customer service request or a complaint:
- In person, by visiting the Shire Administration Centre in Australind or Harvey, which is open Monday to Friday between 9am to 4pm.
- By phone 08 9729 0300.
- By email email@example.com
- Feedback form