Benefits of library membership
You don’t have to be a member to use and relax in our library space. However, there are many benefits of becoming a member, including:
How to join in person
- Borrowing up to 30 items for three weeks at a time
- Access to a large range of books, DVDs, audiobooks, evideos, toys and more
- Access to 24 libraries in the South West One Library consortia
- Free wifi
- Free use of public computers
- Heavy discounted use of printers, photocopiers and scanners
- Access to a range of events and workshops
- Technology support.
Visit any of our libraries to complete a membership application in person.
Please bring along proof of ID showing your current address.
Children under the age of 18 will need a parent to sign.How to join online
Follow these steps to join the library online:
- Go to Library Catalogue.
- Select ‘Log in’ link (located at the very top of the page).
- Select ‘Register’ (in green text).
- Complete and submit the registration form.
Important note: Your online registration is not activated until you present your proof of ID at any of our libraries. Once ID is sighted, your library membership is then activated and you can start borrowing.