Go to Library CatalogueAccess library membership online
You can access your library membership online from the Library Catalogue. Simply:
- Select ‘Log in’ from the top menu
- Put in your library card number and PIN
- Select ‘Log in’.
If you don’t know your PIN, please contact your local library.
Once in, you can view your personal information, checkouts, holds, fines and even hold an item. Note, to update your personal information please contact us.
Not a member? Find out how to join the library.Using the library catalogue
Can’t make it to the library? View our Library Catalogue from the comfort of your home.
Library catalogue items
- Fiction and nonfiction books
- Selection of local history books
Note, some items can be placed on hold.
How to search for an item
You can search the library catalogue by Title, Author, Subject, Keywords.
To find items in the library catalogue:
- Enter your search terms into the search bar and click SEARCH
- Click the arrow on the left to view the drop-down menu to limit your search, or use the Advanced Search button on the right to narrow the search further
- Click on ‘Title’ or ‘Item’ image to bring up more details about the item, item type, its physical location and whether it is available.
How to put an item on hold
To put an item on hold:
- Click the ‘Place Hold’ button on the right of the item details
- Insert your library card number and PIN to access your online account
- Once you are logged in, you can complete your hold request.
Note, don’t forget to select the library you want to pick the item up from.More information and contacts
Go to Contacts, opening hours and FAQs