The challenge is to log 20 or more book titles during the challenge.
The Shire of Harvey Reads Challenge is divided into three age groups.
- Under school age 0 to Kindy.
- Primary school students (Year 1 to Year 6).
- High School Students. (Year 7 to Year 12).
Once the Reads Challenge' registrations are open, you will need to register your details at the library.
- Collect a Shire of Harvey Reads Challenge form.
- Don’t forget to write your details on the form.
- Keep the form in a safe place to record the 20 books you’ve read.
- Drop off the completed form at the library by the indicated day to be entered into the draw.
- One entry per child.
Yes. We highly recommend you join up to take part. Membership is free. You can also use your parents card to borrow if you don’t want one of your own. Don’t forget one card can borrow up to 30 items. And don’t forget you need to bring your card every time you borrow. No card, no borrow.
Yes - all entries go into the draw to win a prize. One prize for each age group.
All participants will get a certificate and a medallion for participating.