Location and opening hours
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool is located at 36 Hinge Road, Harvey (view map directions).
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool season is coming to end, please view below the opening hours for the last three weeks of the season.
The pool will be closed to the public
Monday 15, 22 and 29 March.
Tuesday 16, 23 and 30 March.
The last day of the season will be Wednesday, 31 March 2021.
Operating hours for the remainder of the season
Saturday, 13 March 12 noon to 6pm.
Sunday, 14 March 12 noon to 6pm.
Wednesday, 17 to Friday, 19 March 10am to 6pm.
Saturday, 20 March 12 noon to 6pm.
Sunday, 21 March 12 noon to 6pm.
Wednesday, 24 to Friday, 26 March 10am to 6pm.
Saturday, 27 March 12 noon to 6pm.
Sunday, 28 March 12 noon to 6pm.Fees and charges
Note, all fees listed below include GST.
- Adults: $4.70 per person/session
- Children: $3.70 per person/session
- Seniors: $3.20 per person/session
- Pensioners: $3.20 per person/session
- Schools: $3.20 per person/session
- Spectators: Nil
Concession tickets (books of 10)
- Adults: $42.00
- Children: $32.00
- Family*: $280.00 per family
- Adults: $140.00 per adult
- Children: $115.00 per child
- Concession: $115.00 per concession holder or individual senior
- Seniors : $210.00 per senior couple.
- Family means the parent(s) and children of the family 17 years and under. Older members of the family are to make their own arrangements for pool entry.
- Season tickets will be available from the Pool Manager.
- Seniors refers to Senior Cardholders. Valid Seniors, Pensioner and Concession cards must be displayed on the day to obtain the discounted price.
Private pool hire (after hours)
$115.00 per hourFacilities available
More information and contacts
- Basketball half court
- Shaded seating areas
- Toddlers pool.
For more information about the swimming pool, please contact us.