Location and opening hours
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool is now open for the 2021/2022 summer season.
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool is located at 36 Hinge Road, Harvey (view map directions).
Fees and charges
- Monday to Friday - 10am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday - 12noon to 6pm
- Public holidays - 12noon to 6pm
Note, all fees listed below include GST.
- Adults: $4.80 per person/session
- Children: $3.80 per person/session
- Seniors: $3.80 per person/session
- Pensioners: $3.30 per person/session
- Schools: $3.40 per person/session
- Spectators: Nil
Concession tickets (books of 10)
- Adults: $43.00
- Children: $33.00
- Family*: $286.00 per family
- Adults: $143.00 per adult
- Children: $118.00 per child
- Concession: $118.00 per concession holder or individual senior
- Seniors : $215.00 per senior couple.
- Family means the parent(s) and children of the family 17 years and under. Older members of the family are to make their own arrangements for pool entry.
- Season tickets will be available from the Pool Manager.
- Seniors refers to Senior Cardholders. Valid Seniors, Pensioner and Concession cards must be displayed on the day to obtain the discounted price.
Private pool hire (after hours)
$115.00 per hourFacilities available
More information and contacts
- Basketball half court
- Shaded seating areas
- Toddlers pool.
For more information about the swimming pool, please contact us.