Situated in the quaint township of Harvey, the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool is a fantastic place to enjoy some summer fun. With an outdoor 50m pool, toddler pool and BBQ area, this is a perfect place to spend a warm afternoon with the family. The pool season usually runs from November to March, depending on weather conditions and maintenance works.Major upgrade to Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool underway
Filtration works have commenced at the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool, with contractor Aquatic Services WA winning the tender to upgrade the pool’s filtration system. Location
The much loved community asset’s system was in need of the upgrades to maintain water quality for community health.
The upgrades are expected to delay the opening of the facility for the 2023-24 summer season until mid-December.
Learn more about the filtration works at the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool here.
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool is located at 36 Hinge Road, Harvey (view map directions).
Christmas and New Year Opening Hours
The Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool will operate at reduced opening hours throughout the holiday season.
Fees and charges
- Saturday, 23 December 2023 - 12 noon to 6pm
- Sunday, 24 December 2023 - 8am to 12 noon
- Monday, 25 December 2023 - Pool Closed
- Tuesday, 26 December 2023 - Pool Closed
- Wednesday, 27 December 2023 - 10am to 6pm
- Thursday, 28 December 2023 - 10am to 6pm
- Friday, 29 December 2023 - 10am to 6pm
- Saturday, 30 December 2023 - 12 noon to 6pm
- Sunday, 31 December 2023 - 10am to 5pm
- Monday, 1 January 2024 - Pool Closed
- Tuesday, 2 January 2024 - 10am to 6pm
- Wednesday, 3 January 2024 - 10am to 6pm (Vacswim classes commence - 3 to 12 January 2024)
Note, all fees listed below include GST.
- Adults: $5.10 per person/session
- Children: $4.10 per person/session
- Seniors: $3.50 per person/session
- Schools: $3.60 per person/session
- Spectators: Nil
Multiple entry (books of 10)
- Adults: $45
- Children: $34
- Adult Concession: $34
- Family*: $300 per family
- Adults: $150.30 per adult
- Children: $124 per child
- Concession: $124 per concession holder or individual senior
- Family means the parent(s) and children of the family 17 years and under. Older members of the family are to make their own arrangements for pool entry.
- Season tickets will be available from the Pool Manager.
- Seniors refers to Senior Cardholders. Valid Seniors, Pensioner and Concession cards must be displayed on the day to obtain the discounted price.
Private pool hire (after hours)
$124 per hourFacilities available
More information and contacts
- BBQ area
- Basketball half court
- Shaded seating areas
- Toddlers pool
For more information about the swimming pool, please contact us.