Accessible and Inclusive Communities for Everyone
The feedback of the community is essential to the ongoing improvements of services, buildings correspondence and events within our community. If you are aware of any improvements that can be made regarding access and inclusion, we would like to hear from you. Equally as important is feedback on positive experiences you may have had.
If you would like to have your say on access and inclusion issues simply complete the form below and return to the Shire of Harvey. A Shire Officer can then contact you to discuss further (if you wish). If you prefer you can still fax, phone, write a letter, or email the Shire directly with your comments or suggestions.
A hard copy of the Have Your Say Form is available from the following Shire of Harvey facilities:
- Shire of Harvey Offices – located at Harvey and Australind
- Libraries – located at Harvey, Australind, Binningup and Yarloop
- Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre
- Leschenault Leisure Centre
- Dr. Peter Topham Memorial Pool
Did you know that you can also provide comment or ask a question via our: