Arts, Culture and Heritage Grant
This grant category provides funding to support arts, culture and heritage projects that contribute to a vibrant, diverse and engaged community.
- Develop, showcase or exhibit new work by local artists.
- Activate places and engage people through the creation and delivery of original and quality arts and cultural experiences.
- Provide cultural impact by bringing a vibrant mix of creative practices to be enjoyed by the wider Shire community.
Applications for up to $5,000 are now open and close Tuesday, 26 April 2022. The applicant must contribute at least 50% of the total project cost from either the applicant’s organisation, other sources of funding or in-kind support.
The total funding pool is $30,000.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.