Arts, Culture and Heritage Grant
Grant applications for the Arts, Culture and Heritage Grant are now closed and currently being assessed for the May Ordinary Council.
This grant category provides funding to support arts, culture and heritage projects that contribute to a vibrant, diverse and engaged community.
You will need to discuss your project with Shire Officer's prior to submitting an application.
- Develop, showcase or exhibit new work by local artists.
- Activate places and engage people through the creation and delivery of original and quality arts and cultural experiences.
- Provide cultural impact by bringing a vibrant mix of creative practices to be enjoyed by the wider Shire community.
Applications for up to $5,000 are now closed.
The total funding pool is $30,000.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.