This grant category supports the principles of placemaking to inspire communities to collectively reimagine and reinvent public spaces as the heart of every community.
- Activate public spaces.
- Create entertaining, engaging and inclusive town centres.
- Create or foster the distinctive character of the place.
- Create collaborative partnerships between community groups or organisations.
Applications for up to $2,000 are now open and close Tuesday, 26 April 2022. The applicant must contribute at least 50% of the total project cost from either the applicant’s organisation, other sources of funding or in-kind support.
The total funding pool is $20,000.
How to apply
- Read theapplication guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.