Expression of Interest - Casual Employment
The Shire of Harvey is calling for suitably qualified and experienced candidates to register their interest in casual employment in the following areas:
- Customer Service – previous cashier/reception experience, computer and public relations skills required
- Administration – previous office experience, computer skills and customer service required
- Library Services – computer, customer service and public relations skills required
- Finance – accurate numeracy, literacy and computer skills required
- Other areas (ie Cleaner, Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre, Leschenault Leisure Centre)
Successfully interviews and assessed applicants will be placed in a Casual Pool for a 12 month period from which casual appointments may be made.
Conditions of employment for all positions are prescribed by the Local Government Officers’ (WA) Award 2021 and Enterprise Agreement.
Applicants will be assessed against essential criteria for their area of interest and if successfully appointed to the Casual Pool, will be required to pass a pre-employment medical, provide a current National Police Clearance and complete an Employee Induction prior to employment.
Please note there is no position description attached for reference as this is an expression of interest pool only. Duties and responsibilities will vary depending on the available position.
How to lodge an Expression of Interest
To register your interest, please click on the apply now link below.
The Shire will keep your expression of interest on file and active for 12 months. After this date you will be required to resubmit your expression of interest to continue to be considered in future casual positions at the Shire. If you wish to withdraw your application, please email email@example.com.
The Shire of Harvey has an ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive local government in regional WA.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Shire encourages people of all ages, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all sexual orientations and gender identity, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.