Ridley Place Foreshore Master Plan Update
Ridley Place Foreshore is located at one of the Shire's flagship natural locations, the Leschenault Estuary. The area is activated every day with community members enjoying the public open spaces, cultural and recreational facilities.
In August 2014, Council endorsed the original Ridley Place Foreshore Master Plan as a guide for upgrades and redevelopment of the area. Since that time, Stages 1, 2 and 3 of the plan have been completed.
The Shire is seeking to update the Master Plan in keeping with a changing population and their needs, allowing a vibrant and well-connected community.
The updated Master Plan will link Ridley Place to the new Australind Community Precinct.
- September 2022 - Consultants appointed to develop updated Master Plan.
- December 2022 - Concept Forum presentation for Councillor Input.
- March 2023 - Concept Forum presentation to Council.
- April 2023 – Pop Up at The Village Australind Shopping Centre.
- May 2023 – Pop Up at The Village Australind Shopping Centre Markets.
- May 2023 – Internal Stakeholder Meeting.
- May/June 2023 – Pop Up at Shire of Harvey Australind Library.
- July 2023 – Concept Forum Presentation.
More Information and Contacts
For more information, please contact us.