In order to protect the safety of our community, the following amenities have been closed.
All drinking water fountains and BBQ facilities throughout the Shire of Harvey have been decommissioned.
To assist with the prioritisation of cleaning and sanitary items to essential public toilets facilities, the Shire’s health team have closed low traffic and multiple conveniences.
This may result in only disable/accessible public toilets being open to the public in certain locations.
Closure of the following toilets:
- Young Street, Harvey.
- Harvey Dam Boat Ramp.
Reduction of toilets (only disabled or accessible toilets provided)
- Harvey Dam.
- Cookernup Hall.
- One Tree Park (Railway Pde) Yarloop.
- Eastwell Street, Australind.
- Fees Field, (Cathedral Ave), Australind.
- Binningup Beach.
- Binningup Community Hall.
- Myalup Ottrey Park (Reading Road), Myalup.
- Harvey Lawn Cemetery.