Grant applications for the Alcoa Harvey Sustainability Fund 2020-2021 are now open until Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 3pm.
Projects are divided into two categories:
Small Grants - projects between $5,000 and $49,999.
Major and Forward Planning - projects that are more than $50,000.
Who can apply?
Community organisations in Harvey, Cookernup, Yarloop, Myalup and Binningup.
To be eligible for funding, groups must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act or be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
- Evidence of a demonstrated need for the project
- How the project will provide a long term benefit to the community
- The number of groups and individuals who will directly benefit from the project
- The level of financial contribution from the applicant and other funding bodies
- How the project facilitates partnerships with other community groups or organisations
- How the project provides an environmental and/or energy saving benefit.
Funding will not be available for:
- Projects that have already started
- Projects that cannot demonstrate support from the landowner
- Projects restricted to private or exclusive participation
- Projects of a commercial nature
- Applications for personal financial gain
How to apply
Download the Grant Guidelines
Download and complete the Application Pack
All applicants must discuss their project with the Director of Community and Lifestyle prior to lodging an application. To arrange a time please contact Community Development Officer Cassie Curulli 9729 0356 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit application in person, via email or post.
Administration Office, 102 Uduc Road, Harvey
Administration Office, 7 Mulgara Street, Australind
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 500, Harvey WA 6220