Alcoa Harvey Sustainability Fund
The Alcoa Harvey Sustainability Fund grant round is currently closed and will open again in 2021.
The Alcoa Harvey Sustainability Fund provides funding for community organisations in the Shire of Harvey, with a focus on Harvey, Cookemup, Yarloop, Myalup and Binningup.
Eligible projects include those that:
- Benefit the community
- Provide long term sustainable outcomes
- Demonstrate enhancement of leadership, knowledge, enterprise and innovation
- Incorporate community participation and partnerships with other groups or organisations.
Projects that are of benefit the community may include but are not limited to:
- Provision of positive and stronger communities through the development of facilities that support the community's social and recreational needs
- Advancement of community education and training
- Promotion of health, agriculture, commerce, arts and culture
- Projects with environmental and or energy saving benefits
- Preservation of historic buildings.
For more information please contact us.