Grant applications for the Coastal Communities Fund 2020-2021 are now open until Thursday, 15 April 2021 at 3pm.
Who can apply?
Community organisations in Myalup and Binningup.
To be eligible for funding, groups must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act or be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Provide long term sustainable outcomes
- Demonstrate enhancement of leadership, knowledge, enterprise and innovation
- Incorporate community participation
- Demonstrate community benefit
- Demonstrate partnerships with other groups or organisations
Funding will not be available for:
- Projects that have already started
- Projects that cannot demonstrate support from the landowner
- Projects restricted to private or exclusive participation
- Projects of a commercial nature
- Applications for personal financial gain
How to apply
Download the Grant Guidelines.
Download and complete the Application Pack.
All applicants must discuss their project with the Director of Community and Lifestyle prior to lodging an application. To arrange a time please contact Community Development Officer Cassie Curulli 9729 0356 or email email@example.com
Submit application in person, via email or post.
Administration Office, 102 Uduc Road, Harvey
Administration Office, 7 Mulgara Street, Australind
Chief Executive Officer
PO Box 500, Harvey WA 6220