Coastal Communities Fund submissions are invited from not-for-profit community groups and organisations for community development and infrastructure projects in the town sites of Myalup and Binningup.
Grant applications for the Coastal Communities Fund are now closed and are being assessed for the May Ordinary Council Meeting.
You will need to discuss your project with Shire Officer's prior to submitting an application.
Who can apply?
Community organisations in Myalup and Binningup.
To be eligible for funding, groups must be incorporated under the Associations Incorporations Act or be auspiced by an incorporated organisation.
Applications will be assessed against the following criteria:
- Evidence of a demonstrated need for the project.
- How the project will provide a long term benefit to the community.
- The number of groups and individuals who will directly benefit from the project.
- The level of financial contribution from the applicant and other funding bodies.
- How the project facilitates partnerships with other community groups or organisations.
Funding will not be available for:
- Projects that have already started.
- Projects that cannot demonstrate support from the landowner.
- Projects restricted to private or exclusive participation.
- Projects of a commercial nature.
- Applications for personal financial gain.
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.
You can view the application form here.