Grant applications for the Community Events Grant are now closed and currently being assessed for the May Ordinary Council..
Funds to assist community groups and organisations located within the Shire of Harvey to conduct community based events that encourage participation, engage local businesses and add vibrancy to the area.
You will need to discuss your project with Shire Officer's prior to submitting an application.
- Encourage volunteering to help facilitate active, confident, resilient, cohesive and inclusive communities.
- Celebrate and connect the community.
- Celebrate and encourage cultural diversity and social inclusion.
- Enhance community identity and sense of belonging.
Applications for up to $5,000 are now closed.
The total funding pool is $50,000.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.