This grant category provides funding to community groups for projects that build community resilience and support a safe, accessible, and connected community where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and belong.
- Contribute to capacity of community groups and organisations.
- Contribute to life-long learning.
- Celebrate and encourage cultural diversity and social inclusion.
- Contribute to capacity and support wellbeing of young people.
- Enhance community identity and sense of belonging.
- Promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Grow and develop an age-friendly community.
- Facilitate the emotional and social development of children.
- Contribute the Shire’s ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive community in regional Western Australia.
- Encourage conservation and appreciation of our natural resources.
- Contribute to community resilience.
Applications for up to $1,000 are open all year until the total funding pool of $10,000 has been exhausted. 100% of the total project cost is available to be funded.
Applications for up to $5,000 are now open and close Tuesday, 26 April 2022. The applicant must contribute at least 50% of the total project cost from either the applicant’s organisation, other sources of funding or in-kind support.
The total funding pool is $50,000.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online
Apply now for projects up to $1,000
Apply now for projects up to $5,000
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.