Grant applications for the Community Support Grant up to $5,000 are now closed and currently being assessed for the May Ordinary Council.
This grant category provides funding to community groups for projects that build community resilience and support a safe, accessible, and connected community where everyone has the opportunity to contribute and belong.
You will need to discuss your project with Shire Officer's prior to submitting an application.
- Contribute to capacity of community groups and organisations.
- Contribute to life-long learning.
- Celebrate and encourage cultural diversity and social inclusion.
- Contribute to capacity and support wellbeing of young people.
- Enhance community identity and sense of belonging.
- Promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Grow and develop an age-friendly community.
- Facilitate the emotional and social development of children.
- Contribute the Shire’s ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive community in regional Western Australia.
- Encourage conservation and appreciation of our natural resources.
- Contribute to community resilience.
- Improve the health and mental wellbeing of the community.
- Support for housing and homelessness.
Applications for up to $1,000 are open all year until the total funding pool of $10,000 has been exhausted. 100% of the total project cost is available to be funded.
Applications for up to $5,000 are now closed.
The total funding pool is $50,000.
Webinars and Workshops have now concluded. If you would like a copy of the presentation or view the recording, please contact Community Development.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team.
- Apply online for projects up to $1,000
- Apply online for projects up to $5,000
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.