Grant applications for the Partnership Agreements are now closed and currently being assessed for the May Ordinary Council.
The purpose of the Partnership Agreement is to support the operating capacity of not-for-profit community groups and organisations to deliver activities, programs and services to the local community over a five-year agreement term.
This grant category will support both existing community groups and organisations as well as the establishment of partnership agreements with new, grass roots groups and organisations.
You will need to discuss your project with Shire Officer's prior to submitting an application.
- Contribute to capacity of community groups and organisations.
- Contribute to life-long learning.
- Celebrate and encourage cultural diversity and social inclusion.
- Contribute to capacity and support wellbeing of young people.
- Enhance community identity and sense of belonging.
- Promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Grow and develop an age friendly community.
- Facilitate the emotional and social development of children.
- Contribute the Shire’s ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive community in regional Western Australia.
- Encourage conservation and appreciation of our natural resources.
- Encourage the establishment of community led and managed community gardens.
- Contribute to community resilience.
- Improve the health and mental wellbeing of the community.
- Support for housing and homelessness.
Applications are now closed.
The total funding pool is $200,000.
Webinars and Workshops have now concluded. If you would like a copy of the presentation or view the recording, please contact Community Development.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines.
- Apply online.
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.