The purpose of the Partnership Agreement is to support the operating capacity of not-for-profit community groups and organisations to deliver activities, programs and services to the local community over a five-year agreement term.
This grant category will support both existing community groups and organisations as well as the establishment of partnership agreements with new, grass roots groups and organisations.
- Contribute to capacity of community groups and organisations.
- Contribute to life-long learning.
- Celebrate and encourage cultural diversity and social inclusion.
- Contribute to capacity and support wellbeing of young people.
- Enhance community identity and sense of belonging.
- Promote an active and healthy lifestyle.
- Grow and develop an age friendly community.
- Facilitate the emotional and social development of children.
- Contribute the Shire’s ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive community in regional Western Australia.
- Encourage conservation and appreciation of our natural resources.
- Encourage the establishment of community led and managed community gardens.
- Contribute to community resilience.
Applications are now open and close Tuesday, 26 April 2022.
The total funding pool is $200,000.
How to apply
- Read theapplication guidelines.
- Discuss your project with a member of the Community Development Team and request an application form link.
For any grant submission queries please contact the Community Development Team.