Information Management Officer
Be part of the dynamic team at one of the fastest growing shires in Western Australia and experience a great lifestyle in the Harvey Region with an opportunity for flexible working hours and arrangements, offering either full-time or part-time/job share for the right candidate. The role in a full-time position is 38 hours per week.
Do you enjoy?
- A flexible and fun working environment
- Access to professional development opportunities for career development
- Being a part of a passionate, dedicated team working across the organisation
This position is responsible for providing a confidential, efficient and accurate Information Management service to Officers of the Shire of Harvey. Successful candidates will receive expert training with ongoing support.
To be successful in this role you will be organised and have the ability to work in a team environment.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Previous administration and data entry experience.
- Demonstrated verbal and written skills and ability to follow procedures and policies as they apply to the position.
- Support a culture of quality customer service and respond professionally to problems with appropriate solutions.
- Ability to work as an effective team member and solve problems and conflict with others.
- Developed computer literacy and keyboard skills.
View Position Description.
Benefits and Conditions
Conditions of employment are in accordance with the Local Government Officers’ Award 2021 with a salary payable for this position of Level 3 ($60,177) to Level 4 ($68,413) per annum, depending on qualifications and experience and benefits such as:
- Superannuation of 11 per cent occupational superannuation from date of commencement, with an opportunity that the Shire will match an employee’s voluntary contribution to their nominated plan provided that employee contributes an amount of at least 5 per cent or 6 per cent of their own salary.
- Full-time position, one day off is available after every 19 working days, rostered days off cannot be accumulated.
- Four weeks paid annual leave, including a 17.5 per cent leave loading.
- Free membership to the Leschenault Leisure Centre, the Harvey Recreation and Cultural Centre and the Dr Peter Topham Memorial Swimming Pool.
- Prior to appointment, the Officer will be required to undertake a medical examination with a Doctor of choice at Shire’s cost. The appointment to the position is not confirmed until a medical is completed including Shire’s standard questionnaire and accepted in accordance with Shire Policy.
- A Police Clearance will be required to be provided to the Shire prior to confirmation of appointment not more than three months old, at the Shire’s cost.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to apply online.
Please submit an online application using the Apply Now link below. As part of your online application form you will be prompted to complete relevant personal information and respond to application questions.
Applicants should address the Selection Criteria contained in the Position Description. These criteria are used to determine which applicant is best able to perform the duties of the position.
Supporting documents should be saved in PDF or Word (.doc) format (applications in other formats that cannot be opened will not be assessed)
Specific queries related to the position should be referred to the Manager Information Services, Adam Ewing on (08) 9729 0359.
Applications will remain open until the position has been filled. Please apply as soon as possible as the vacancy may close without notice.
The Shire of Harvey has an ongoing aspiration to become the most accessible and inclusive local government in regional WA.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Shire encourages people of all ages, people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of all sexual orientations and gender identity, and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.