Why approval is required
You must obtain approval from the Shire to trade on public land. This ensures the Shire can manage the sale of a variety of activities in public places such as food vendors, flower stalls and ice-cream traders.
Assessment of an application considers the proposed location and impact the activity may have on public safety, public access, other traders, traffic flow, and established businesses close by.Apply for a licence
To apply for a licence, complete and submit the application form below.
The following information must be provided in your application:
- The proposed trading activity type
- The proposed location/locations you wish to trade
- The proposed days and times you wish to trade, and
- Details of the proposed stall/vehicle.
- A copy of your public liability insurance must also be attached to the application.