As of Monday, 25 May the Shire of Harvey will be opening two of its four libraries as follows.
From 9am to 1pm – Australind and Harvey Libraries will be open to the public.
The following COVID-19 restrictions will be in place and customers will be expected to abide by these.
1. Hands to be sanitised on entry.
2. Register of all customers to be completed.
3. Request to customers to limit their time to 30 minutes in the library.
4. Maximum of 30 minutes using a computer.
5. Have correct money for photocopying.
6. Maintain social distancing.
7. Return books to the chute and not over the counter.
8. Library takeaway service is still available. Please ring or email to place an order.
9. Book wipes and rubber gloves available for customers as required.
10. Please do not visit the library if you are unwell.
Please note at this time, Binningup and Yarloop will remain closed.