Round 2 of bushfire mitigation works for 2022 - 2023 will be carried out across the Shire, starting in October 2022.
The below locations will be updated as the works are carried out:
- Old Coast Road from Marine Drive to Halyard Parade in Leschenault approximately 800m.
- Reserve extensions on Cathedral Avenue, Leschenault (R 39950).
- Lisa Road (R 33203) mulching between firebreaks.
- Chemical works to remove noxious introduced weeds Clifton Park.
- Fire access tracks to (R 43651).
- Install DBCA Spider Gate to Tributary Place, Leschenault.
All care is taken environmentally to reduce noise and ensure animal habitats are untouched.
Nearby residential properties will be notified when the works are to be carried out.
For more information contact the Bushfire Risk Mitigation Officer on 0418 934 942.